What does the Bible, worldview, and the Christian mission have to do with each other? The Gospel of Our King by Bruce Riley Ashford and Heath A. Thomas seeks to address this question (and more). This accessible book written by a theologian and biblical scholar explains how the entire Bible tells one overarching story that addresses every aspect of life. In an excerpt from the book, Ashford and Thomas explain,
Jesus’s lordship is as wide as creation. And if his lordship is as wide as creation, then the Christian mission is as wide as creation—and, by extension, as wide as society and culture.
To celebrate the book’s release, we’re giving away a free copy. Hurry! The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 7.*
Here’s What You Could Win
✓1 winner will win the Grand Prize:*
- The Gospel of Our King by Bruce Riley Ashford and Heath A. Thomas
- Christian Voices on the Cultural Moment (print version), an Intersect-exclusive collection of essays.
✓Everyone will receive the weekly Intersect Newsletter plus 3 ebooks:
- Christian Voices on the Cultural Moment (e-book version)
- A Pocket Guide to Christianity and Culture (e-book) by Bruce Ashford
- Every Holiday a Holy Day (e-book) by Bruce and Lauren Ashford.
Here’s How To Enter
1. Sign Up Below.
Drop your email address in the sign up box below, and you’ll instantly be entered to win.
2. Check your email.
The contest concludes at 11:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 7. If you’re randomly selected as the winner, we’ll notify you within 72 hours. We’ll then ask for your address so we can send you your prize — free of charge.
*Must live within the contiguous United States.