We just completed our second season of the Christ and Culture podcast! We had a blast talking to guests like J. P. Moreland and Rachel Gilson. We discussed topics ranging from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine to complementarianism.
We’re hard at work preparing season 3. But in the meantime, we want to hear your thoughts. How are we doing? How can we improve?
Take a minute and fill out this brief survey. As our thanks, you’ll be entered to win a stack of free books, including:
- Becoming Human by John Behr
- Theological Anthropology: A Guide for the Perplexed by Marc Cortez
- The Genealogical Adam and Eve by Joshua Swamidass
- The Manifold Beauty of Genesis One: A Multi-Layered Approach by Gregg Davidson and Kenneth J. Turner
- God’s Good World: Reclaiming the Doctrine of Creation by Jonathan R. Wilson