With the Oxford Study Tour, you can learn about the rich history of scholars and experience a one-of-a-kind trip abroad! History will come alive as you see key places and locations in church history.
Here’s just a taste of what previous attendees have experienced:
- Sing ‘Amazing Grace’ in John Newton’s church.
- Sit in the church in which Charles Spurgeon was converted.
- See scenes from ‘Pilgrim’s Progress’ carved into John Bunyan’s grave marker.
- Stroll the same streets C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien would walk and discuss faith.
- Experience William Carey’s shoe shop.
- Witness the site of martyrdoms.
- Meet modern-day church planters and learn about evangelistic efforts in the area.
- Get to know your professors as you travel and learn together.
Dates: July 4 – 20, 2022
Cost: $4500 (includes travel, accommodations, meals and tuition)
Courses Offered: TBD
Who Can Go? Students, alumni, and friends
Registration Deadline: March 14, 2022