Russell Moore’s new book Onward: Engaging the Culture without Losing the Gospel has garnered multiple accolades, including an award from Christianity Today.
Recently, Moore spoke about Onward with Dougald McLaurin, the Reference Coordinator at the Library @ SEBTS. In particular, the two discuss about why Christians should have a persuasive, not coercive, voice.
You might also enjoy:
- Russell Moore: Should You Honor a Politician You Disagree With?
- Russell Moore: Why Christians Are a “Prophetic Minority”
- Russell Moore: God and Country, Crucified
- Russell Moore: We Must Reclaim the “Freakishness of Christianity”
- Russell Moore: Onward — Engaging the Culture without Losing the Gospel
[wc_box color=”secondary” text_align=”center”]
Connect Faith with the Rest of Your Life
Get the latest Intersect content delivered right to your inbox.
Leave a Reply