Intersect has published hundreds of informative articles in 2018, tackling everything from homosexuality and adoption to eating disorders and Jay-Z. We’re having a hard time picking our favorite articles, and we need your help.
Nominate an article for our third-annual Reader’s Choice Awards, and you could win up to 8 FREE books that we’ll ship to your home — no questions asked.*
Hurry! The contest ends at midnight on Friday, Dec. 14.
Here’s What You Could Win
✓1 lucky winner will win the Grand Prize — and it’s a doozy:*
- The Money Challenge by Art Rainer
- The Marriage Challenge by Art Rainer
- Kingdom Calling by Amy L. Sherman
- The Economics of Neighborly Love by Tom Nelson
- When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett and Brian Fikkert
- Controversy of the Ages by Theodore J. Cabal and Peter J. Basor II
- Wisdom & Wonder: Common Grace in Science & Art by Abraham Kuyper
- Christian Voices on the Cultural Moment (print version) by Women around Southeastern and Intersect
✓ 4 winners will receive Kingdom Calling by Amy L. Sherman and Christian Voices on the Cultural Moment (print version).*
✓ Everyone will receive the weekly Intersect Newsletter plus 3 ebooks:
- Christian Voices on the Cultural Moment (e-book version)
- A Pocket Guide to Christianity and Culture (e-book) by Bruce Ashford
- Every Holiday a Holy Day (e-book) by Bruce and Lauren Ashford
Here’s How To Enter
1. Nominate an article.
Browse the 2018 Reader’s Choice recommendations and nominate your favorite in the form below.
2. Check your email.
The contest concludes on Friday, Dec. 14. If you’re randomly selected as a winner, we’ll notify you and ask for your address so we can send you your prize — free of charge.
*Must live within the contiguous United States. Previous book winners are ineligible for prizes, but can still nominate an article.