In the Christ and Culture podcast with Ken Keathley and Benjamin Quinn, we explore how the Christian faith intersects all avenues of today’s culture through conversations with leading thinkers.
Can artificial intelligence achieve consciousness or personhood? Dr. Dolores Morris joins us to discuss recent developments in artificial intelligence (including Google’s AI called LAMDA), philosophy, and the question of consciousness. While the conversation starts with computer programs, it ends up with practical applications for our own lives.
Plus, in “Headlines,” Dr. Benjamin Quinn talks about rising salaries and the dehumanization of athletes, and in “On My Bookshelf” Keelan Cook tells us what he’s reading right now.
- 1:12 – “Headlines” with Benjamin Quinn
- 7:06 – “Christ & Culture Conversation” with Dr. Dolores Morris
- 29:33 – “On My Bookshelf” with Keelan Cook
- Dolores Morris’ book is titled Believing Philosophy: A Guide to Becoming a Christian Philosopher (Zondervan, 2021).
- Keelan Cook’s book recommendation is Apostolic Imagination: Recovering a Biblical Vision for the Church’s Mission Today by J. D. Payne (Baker, 2022).