In the Christ and Culture podcast with Ken Keathley and Benjamin Quinn, we explore how the Christian faith intersects all avenues of today’s culture through conversations with leading thinkers.
On the eve of Reformation Day, Jordan Steffaniak of the London Lyceum joins us to discuss the Protestant Reformers and what they can teach us about spiritual formation. He also highlights some ways we can pursue spiritual formation in our own lives and families.
Plus, in “Headlines” Dr. Benjamin Quinn talks about Albert Pujols and Yadier Molina can teach us about the value of sports. Finally, in “On My Bookshelf,” Dr. Dan Strange recommends an upcoming book called “Biblical Critical Theory How the Bible’s Unfolding Story Makes Sense of Modern Life and Culture” by Christopher Watkin.
- “Headlines” with Benjamin Quinn (1:10)
- “Christ & Culture Conversation” with Jordan Steffaniak (5:57)
- “On My Bookshelf” with Dr. Dan Strange (29:28)
- Jordan Steffaniak was on the podcast last season (“Making Sense of Sex and Gender“). He is also one of the founders of the London Lyceum.
- Dr. Dan Strange recommends the upcoming book, Biblical Critical Theory How the Bible’s Unfolding Story Makes Sense of Modern Life and Culture by Christopher Watkin (Zondervan, 2022).
No comments have been added.