In the Christ and Culture podcast with Ken Keathley and Benjamin Quinn, we explore how the Christian faith intersects all avenues of today’s culture through conversations with leading thinkers.
Are Christians too political? Patrick Schreiner thinks we aren’t political enough. Rather, we’re political (or partisan) in all the wrong ways. He chats with Dr. Keathley about politics, the gospel, the kingdom, and his new book, Political Gospel: Public Witness in a Politically Crazy World.
Plus, in “Headlines” we talk with Amy Whitfield about the upcoming mid-term elections. Finally, in “On My Bookshelf,” Dr. Stephen Eccher recommends a book on Zwingli.
- “Headlines” with Amy Whitfield (1:36)
- “Christ & Culture Conversation” with Dr. Patrick Schreiner (9:46)
- “On My Bookshelf” with Dr. Stephen Eccher (31:10)
- Read Amy Whitfield’s classic article, There’s Still Something Special About Election Day.
- Dr. Schreiner’s book is Political Gospel: Public Witness in a Politically Crazy World (B&H, 2022)
No comments have been added.