In the Christ and Culture podcast with Ken Keathley and Benjamin Quinn, we explore how the Christian faith intersects all avenues of today’s culture through conversations with leading thinkers.
Does God care about our bodies? If so, how? Today we talk with Lainey Greer, who has a degree in exercise science and a PhD in systematic theology. She connects key theological truths (like Jesus’ incarnation and the resurrection) to how we treat our bodies, touching on topics such as eating disorders, overexercise, obesity, other disordered eating habits, and even disability.
Plus, Richard Brunson of Baptists on Mission joins us in “Headlines” to discuss disaster relief in Florida after Hurricane Ian. Finally, Dr. Scott Hildreth recommends a book called “The Cross and the Prodigal” by Kenneth E. Bailey in our listener favorite segment, “On My Bookshelf.”
- “Headlines” with Richard Brunson (1:09)
- “Christ & Culture Conversation” with Lainey Greer (8:27)
- “On My Bookshelf” with Dr. Scott Hildreth (27:37)
- You can learn more about Lainey Greer at her website.
- Richard Brunson serves with North Carolina’s Baptists on Mission.
No comments have been added.