In the Christ and Culture podcast with Ken Keathley and Benjamin Quinn, we explore how the Christian faith intersects all avenues of today’s culture through conversations with leading thinkers.
Suffering is something few of us want to think about, but all of us will experience. How can we navigate suffering well as Christians? Jonathan Darville endured years of intense suffering. He tells us about his journey and what he learned about God in the process.
Also, in “Headlines” Aaron Earls talks about Thor: Love and Thunder and Stranger Things: Season 4, and in “On My Bookshelf” Dr. Julia Higgins recommends George W. Bush’s memoir, “Decision Points.”
- 1:25 – “Headlines” with Aaron Earls
- 10:15 – “Christ & Culture Conversation” with Jonathan Darville
- 39:55 – “On My Bookshelf” with Julia Higgins
- Jonathan Darville delivered a lecture at The Wisdom Forum: The Good Life called “Suffering and the Good Life.”
- Julia Higgins’ book recommendation is Decision Points by George W. Bush (Crown, 2011).
No comments have been added.