In the Christ and Culture podcast with Ken Keathley and Benjamin Quinn, we explore how the Christian faith intersects all avenues of today’s culture through conversations with leading thinkers.
In our season 3 premier, Jeff Mingee asks hard questions in a frank conversation about our devices. The conversation touches on parenting, discipleship, wisdom, and more. Plus, Jessica Prol Smith joins us for “Headlines” to discuss recent Supreme Court cases, and Dr. Chuck Lawless tells us what he’s reading right now.
- 2:28 – “Headlines” with Jessica Prol Smith
- 10:03 – “Christ & Culture Conversation” with Jeff Mingee
- 28:53 – “On My Bookshelf” with Dr. Chuck Lawless
- Jeff Mingee’s book is titled Digital Dominion: Five Questions Christians Should Ask to Take Control of their Digital Devices (10ofthose, 2022).
- Dr. Lawless’ book recommendation is The Walk: The Life-Changing Journey of Two Friends by Michael Card (Discovery House Publishers, 2006).